My life essay

On the morning of December 17, 2001, at 10:45 am, Andrea Hinestroza Duarte, daughter of Lorenzo and Carmela Estella, who lived in the city of Barranquilla at that time. This birth was a great expectation for my family and infinitely delight the hearts of those closest to me and neighbors of my parents and grandparents. This event occurred two years after the marriage of my parents who were married for civil rites and against the family's will because they were blood brothers cousins, a very controversial situation but with my birth everything changed and all those prejudices were forgotten.
From my first year of life, my mother must have traveled to the USA to watch over the fate of my two brothers, Elias and Isaac, and most of the time until my first four years I was raised by my father Lorenzo and my grandmothers Ramona and Celia until I started my educational period in a Bilingual School very close to my house in the Altos de Riomar neighborhood called Jhon Dewey where I received my first letters and can advance academically and intellectually to the sixth grade of my primary. It is important to highlight that my life changed totally since I was transferred by my parents to the United States of America in the year 2013 and enter the Public School of the City of Sunny Isles Florida where I attended the years 6, 7, 8, of school education very different from my school. country Colombia situation that made us very happy because in this educational establishment all the staff both students and executives was immensely positive for my training at that early stage e my life already in union with all my family in that American country. I finished elementary school and i was transferred to a high school in Miami Dade County called Alonzo and Tracy mourning senior high to attend the years 9, 10 and 11 within the which I learned a new educative and formal mold of Education learning very liberally concepts and goals that impelled me to be more person both integrally and spiritually the same thing that I successfully achieve to correctly handle the English Language situation that has made me grow in this short stage of my life. All this educational stay in the United States I received with total pleasure because I was rewarded for having that life experience that I appreciate having known. Well, but due to circumstances beyond my control my parents returned from the United States to Barranquilla and today I am more defined as a person in my school and happy again of my return to Lindon B Jhonson to finish if God wants my stage of high school Very pleased with my classmates with whom I started my first steps of knowing and that surely with the help of God and my parents I will be able to complete this first stage of high school education. In general terms I have been blessed with my family and my school and my life because within my 16 years of integral life I have been able to be happy and develop both personally and family and define myself as a woman in this rapid transition from girl to adult and to be able to achieve my goals.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essay about the violence against women and children

what virtues must have people today to make earth a better place to live in.

the economic, social and political situation in Ecuador, Chile and Brazil.